Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Gestation

Things are brewing on the creative front. I have a commission to do involving a crystal and a carving with little else to go on. I haven't been able to think about this while deadlines were being met but now the way is clear. I find even though I don't know how this will look, it's on my mind purring along in the background. Glimpses appear and I stop whatever I'm doing to sketch the possibilities.

Then there is always the pressure of the mind wanting to raise the red flag of panic, "Are you sure you can do this, Susan?"  Somehow, if this goes as it always has before, the gestation will finish and the idea will appear at just the right moment and the hard work will be done.

I love the creative process and the trust it demands!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have comments and the comment section isn't working then please email me at: suzworld2@gmail.com