Monday, April 30, 2012

An Empty Spot

I finished my book on losing my soul mate to Alzheimer's (see the writing tab on my web site) and sent it off to a publisher who asked to read it. The book was a 'have to', not an option, and it more or less wrote itself.

But after two and a half years of passionately writing, I find an empty space now where the project resided in my heart. It was an act of love to write this and helped me remember who Bob was after being his primary care giver for ten years.

I have a rich full life and plenty to do to keep 'World on a String' in motion so this empty spot took me back. I found myself wandering the house/office wondering what I should be doing when before I would have been eking out any amount of time to write.

I started quizzing others on how they deal with this end of an all consuming project. I see now that I just have to let it spin itself out before the new can take hold. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have comments and the comment section isn't working then please email me at: suzworld2@gmail.com