Saturday, April 21, 2012

When I was in the States earlier this year, I saw an inspiring exhibition in LA at the Annenberg Space for Photography. The show was called Digital Darkroom. If you get a chance to see it, it runs until May 28th., otherwise you can see the images and video at: www.annenbergspaceforphotography.org .

Even watching the video again on my computer at home vs. the big screen in the center left me with the thrill of possibilities. I can see combining the various media I use and then bringing them all together digitally. How can I incorporate that into jewelry? Just being exposed to these creative minds and their created objects sets my heart spinning, while the mind boggles.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have comments and the comment section isn't working then please email me at: suzworld2@gmail.com