Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fail, Fail, Fail

Wow!

I was privileged to attend the TEDxUbud event on May 24th. at the beautiful Five Elements Resort near Ubud. It was a full day of inspiration and motivation to continue living our dreams or  to begin them.

The speakers were hand picked Indonesians and foreigners working here. There were stories of great darkness lit by a spark that went on to bring the dreamer to bright light. There were stories of love and kindness and all were marked by creativity at their cores.

It motivated me to work on a project I have put aside because I didn't know how to do it. Myshkin Ingawale told us to, "Fail, fail, fail, but fail early," and get it over with, then you can use what you've learned to create what you want. If nothing else we will have learned a lot.

I went to my painting studio today and worked on failure.   I hope to post some photos in "What's New" on my web site when I've turned the failure into a product that 'World on a String" will be proud of. 

Here's to Failure! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have comments and the comment section isn't working then please email me at: suzworld2@gmail.com