Saturday, May 25, 2013

Everyone's Talking About It!



Long time friend, Victoria, turned me on to Pinterest while someone else showed me how to use it. As a visual person,  I find it's an exciting and useful tool to enhance creativity. It's more intuitive and better than bookmarking sites I find, which I rarely refer to again anyway.

Evening Buddha From ' Suz World' Board

You make 'Boards' (think bulletin board) to organize photos or visuals you either upload from your computer or from the Internet to 'Pin' to a board.  For instance I have Boards for 'Color', 'Recipes', and 'Blogging', to name a few.  I even have a joint board with Victoria that we use to 'Pin' things we think the other would like. 

The Boards are available for the public to see and I believe you can  have as many as you want. You are also allowed three boards that remain private - for your eyes only unless you allow another person to see it. 

Bathroom Orchid from Suz World Board

I'm all for using whatever tools are available to enhance our creativity. An idea can spring from anywhere and Pinterest is one of those anywheres. 

Warning though:  You can lose hours gathering inspiration.  Best not to have any pressing appointments!


To view my Pinterest Boards:  http://pinterest.com/suzworld2/

And if you have any boards you think I'd like to see please let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have comments and the comment section isn't working then please email me at: suzworld2@gmail.com